Planning for your family’s future after you’re gone is a really important legal task.
If you take the time now to make an effective Will, you can save your family not only stress but money in what will undoubtedly be a difficult time for them.
Esposito Law & Co can help:
- Write a will that clearly reflects your wishes
- Establish testamentary trusts Wills
- Advise you in regard to choosing executors and guardians
- Advise in regard to estate tax (including capital gains) and financial concerns
- Safely store your will and other important legal documents
At the same time as considering your Will, we strongly recommend that you also put in place plans for any future incapacity through Powers of Attorney. This ensures that if you somehow become unable to make decisions about your finances, your medical treatment or living arrangements then the person or persons who you trust to make these decisions can do so on your behalf.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with Annette Esposito.